Price: $1250.00 Accommodations (tent camping) & meals included.
This course includes the application of permaculture principles to food production, home design, construction, energy conservation and generation, and explores alternative economic structures and legal strategies supporting permaculture solutions.
- Theory and principles of permaculture
- Energy efficient house design
- Cold Climate energy conservation
- Recycling and waste management
- Water Harvesting and management
- Organic food production
- Ecological pest control
- Dry land strategies
- Livestock and animal husbandry
- Food security planning
- Alternative social strategies
- Local knowledge and traditional land uses