This workshop provides a 6-hour introduction to the Living Building Challenge. Learn the concepts behind it and key issues such as development patterns and density as well as regulatory, financial, behavioral and technological barriers and incentives.
- Identify the key components of the Living Building Challenge
- Discuss the rationale for restorative design principles
- Identify successful strategies for compliance with each performance area (site, water, energy, health, materials, equity and beauty)
- Recognize financial, regulatory and behavioral barriers and incentives related to high performance design
- Describe the Living Building Challenge Community resources and certification process
For more information: