HempWool® is a sustainable and healthy fiber-batt insulation. HempWool® has no toxins, is pest and mold resistant, and is easy to install.
We spend over 90% of our lives indoors. Shouldn't we build our homes to be healthy havens for ourselves and our families?
HempWool is the healthy, natural insulation product.
Don't cut corners when it comes to picking healthy materials for your dream home build, or even your home renovation. HempWool® is the only fiber-based thermal insulation that doesn't irritate the skin or lungs.
- Bio, plant-based material (90% natural fiber)
- Recoverable and recycled material / Renewable and regenerative raw materials
- Carbon Storing
- Thermal Resistance of 3.7/in
- Dimensional Stability
- Vapor Permeable
- Phase shift regulator
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Standardized panel sizes
- Cuts with various tools
- Pressure fit system
- Resistant to mold
- Pest resistant
- No sagging
- No itch
- VOC and Toxin-free
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Derived from natural materials
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Developed with reduced environmental impact
- Produced with clean / renewable energy
- Related Searches