Loose fill natural wool insulation designed to be blown into walls, ceilings, attics, and basement applications.
1 Bag • R4.3 per Inch • 25 lbs per Bag • 22.13 cubic ft per bag • 21 bags per Pallet
- Loose-fill insulation to be used in all insulation applications.
- Fast, easy and safe installation requiring no special protective clothing.
- Class A rated for Fire Resistance and Smoke Development.
- Treated with boric acid to resist insects.
- Wool does not support the growth of mold.
- Passive air filtration - amino acids in wool bond with harmful chemicals.
- No off-gassing – natural characteristics make our insulation devoid of harmful chemicals.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Derived from natural materials
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Havelock Wool
- Related Searches