ISORAD V2 R10-R15 | Rigid radiant heating floor insulation - under slab
UNDER SLAB RIGID RADIANT HEATING FLOOR INSULATION WITH MULTIDIRECTIONAL TUBE-RETENTION SYSTEM
By combining the insulation performance of an expanded polystyrene board with a multidirectional tube-retention system, ISORAD V2 provides the perfect solution for under slab insulation when embedding a radiant heating system in concrete. It can also be used for terrace and exterior slabs/ sidewalks/ parking lots to accelerate melting of ice and snow.
NEW CONSTRUCTION: Residential. Commercial. Industrial. Institutional. Agricultural.
Advantages and Benefits
- Efficient thermal barrier, prevents heat loss through the soil
- High-density clipping panels on 4 sides
- Multidirectional tube-retention system ideal to delineate heating zones
- Speed and efficiency on the job site
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certified
- Can contribute to obtain LEED credits
- Made in Canada
For the technical specifications, dimensions and insulation values available for this product, go to isolofoam.com by clicking on the "Learn more" button.
Also available at isolofoam.com: Installation recommendations and guides, construction details, videos, and dealer locator.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Contains recycled materials
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Developed with reduced environmental impact