A rigid insulation panel with integral air barrier for above grade exterior walls
RIGID INSULATION WITH AIR BARRIER/NON-VAPOUR BARRIER MEMBRANE
ISOCLAD combines the insulating performance of an expanded polystyrene panel with an air-barrier membrane, while still providing a permeable solution that allows moisture trapped behind walls to evaporate.
NEW AND RENOVATION: Single family. Duplex. Townhouse. Multi-unit.
Advantages and Benefits
- Eliminates thermal losses, continuous insulating envelope
- High-performance air/water barrier system
- Allows humidity to escape, non-vapour barrier
- Insulation and airthightness: two steps in one
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certified
- Can contribute to obtain LEED credits
- CCMC # 12981-R - Air Barrier Material
- Made in Canada
- Offered in 24'' x 96'', 48″ x 96″, 48″ x 108″, 48'' x 120'' panels
- Shiplapped 4 sides (SL4), 2 sides (SL2) or butt/square edge
- 1/2'' (R2) to 3'' (R12.1)
Also available on isolofoam.com: Installation recommandations & guides, construction details, videos, and more.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Contains recycled materials
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Developed with reduced environmental impact