Versatile Rigid Insulation HD160 & XHD 200-300-400 panels for above and below grade EPS insulation for interior and exterior applications
High density versatile expanded polystyrene insulation panel suitable for a number of applications: interior and exterior foundation walls, concrete slabs, ceilings, cathedral roofs. Meets the standards of the Building Code and the highest insulation requirements. Contributes towards LEED credits. CCMC# 12895-L.
- Ideal for insulating concrete slabs.
- Perfect for basement under slab insulation and residential or light commercial garage, heated or regular slabs.
- Perfect for insulating foundations, above grade walls, ceilings and roofs.
- Appropriate for new construction or renovations.
- Can be easily installed from both inside and outside.
Advantages and Benefits
- Eliminates reductions in energy efficiency. High resistance to freezing and thawing, water and moisture.
- Reduces heat loss and the risk of structural problems caused by condensation.
- Excellent compressive strength (16 psi).
- Fast and easy installation.
- Stable and permanent insulation value.
- Respects the environment.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Long lifespan