ISOSHIELD PREMIUM NVB | Continuous insulation sheathing made of graphite polystyrene faced on both sides with a perforated metalized film
RIGID INSULATION FOR ABOVE GRADE EXTERIOR WALLS MADE OF GRAPHITE-ENHANCED POLYSTYRENE
ISOSHIELD PREMIUM NVB* is a non vapour barrier insulation panel made of graphite polystyrene faced on both sides with a perforated metalized film, non-reflective on the front and reflective on the back. Reducing thermal conductivity and offering a greater insulation while still providing a permeable solution, ISOSHIELD PREMIUM NVB is a resistant and durable cost effective product for exterior walls insulation.
NEW CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION: Single family. Duplex. Townhouse. Multi-unit.
Advantages and Benefits
- Eliminates thermal losses, continuous insulation sheathing
- Perforated films: allows humidity to escape, non-vapour barrier
- Cost-effective sheathing insulation panel: easy to install and seal
- Can contribute to obtain LEED credits
- Made in Canada
For the technical specifications, dimensions and insulation values available for this product, go to isolofoam.com by clicking on the "Learn more" button.
Also available at isolofoam.com: Installation recommendations and guides, construction details, videos, and dealer locator.
* ISOSHIELD PREMIUM NVB is available in Ontario only.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Contains recycled materials
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Developed with reduced environmental impact
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Related Searches