ISORAD V2 R3-R5 | Rigid radiant heating floor insulation - Upper storeys or renovation
RIGID RADIANT HEATING FLOOR INSULATION WITH A MULTIDIRECTIONAL TUBE-RETENTION SYSTEM , FOR UPPER STOREYS OR RENOVATION
By combining the insulation performance of an expanded polystyrene board with a multidirectional tube-retention system, ISORAD V2 R3-R5 provides the perfect solution for embedding a radiant heating system in concrete in upper storeys or renovation projects.
NEW AND RENOVATION: Residential. Multi-unit. Commercial.
Advantages and Benefits
- Can be installed on concrete slab or on wooden subfloor
- High-density interlocking panels on 4 sides
- Multidirectional tube-retention system ideal to delineate heating zones
- Speed and efficiency on the job site
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold certified
- Can contribute to obtain LEED credits
- Made in Canada
For the technical specifications, dimensions and insulation values available for this product, go to isolofoam.com by clicking on the "Learn more" button.
Also available at isolofoam.com: Installation recommendations and guides, construction details, videos, and dealer locator.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Contains recycled materials
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Developed with reduced environmental impact