Each year the Canada Green Building Council (CaGBC) recognizes individuals and organizations who have made a significant contribution to the CaGBC’s mission and goals in advancing green building in Canada.
The Leadership Awards categories are as follows:
- The Academic Leadership Award
- The Emerging Green Builder Leadership Award
- The Government Leadership Award
- The Volunteer Leadership Award
- The Chapter Leadership Award
- The Green Building Champion Award
- The Industry Leadership Award
- The Lifetime Achievement Award
The Call for Nominations is now open
For the first time, the CaGBC is inviting National, Chapter and EGB members to submit nominations for the 2014 CaGBC Leadership Awards.
The deadline for nominations is January 31, 2014.
Nominations will be evaluated by a panel of reviewers who represent the diversity of Canada's green building industry and the unique award categories.
To submit nominations or learn more about the process, click here.