Formaldehyde-free & FSC certified hardwood plywood - Purebond
The original cost-competitive decorative hardwood plywood without the formaldehyde. PureBond® is Columbia Forest Products’ exclusive formaldehyde-free innovation for hardwood plywood manufacturing.
Smooth, uniform and lightweight laminate surfaces, entirely made of wood, with a regular thickness, perfect for assembly and machining.
Suitable for the surface treatments of laminate panels, veneer and other high-pressure surfaces, as well as furniture frames.
PureBond® soy-based technology - a proven solution, with currently more than 100 million panels assembled on the market.
- formaldehyde-free plywood
- soy-based glue
- LEED® compliant product and Living Building Challenge®
- all plywood and veneer Columbia are FSC certified
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Developed with reduced environmental impact