Trus Joist® TJI® Joists are a key part of making a high-performance floor.
When you build with TJI® joists, you not only get the best product, you also get unsurpassed customer service, design expertise and engineering support. Take advantage of our industry-leading software with the TJ-Pro™ Rating System. TJ-Pro helps you design and build a floor system with Trus Joist components that work together to meet, or exceed, customer expectations.
The dimensional stability of TJI joists help them resist warping, twisting and shrinking that can lead to squeaky floors. TJI joists are lightweight and come in long lengths, which makes them faster and easier to install than traditional framing, and saves you both time and money.
TJI JOIST BENEFITS
- Easily drilled and cut for plumbing and ductwork
- Long lengths allow for versatile floor plans
- Ease of installation helps reduce callbacks
- TJ-Pro Rating provides customizable, predictable floor performance
- Save time and money and increase customer satisfaction
- Durable performance backed by a limited lifetime product warranty
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Floor Joists
- Trus Joist®
- Related Searches