To meet the growing demand for trained solar panel installers and educators.
The Kortright Centre for Conservation has developed a five-day training session that includes theory, hands-on laboratory, and installation components that prepare you to write the NABCEP (North American Board Certified of Energy Practitioners) entry level certification exam, to enter the growing solar energy marketplace.
This course covers:
- Photovoltaic Markets and Applications
- Solar and Electrical Fundamentals and Site Planning
- Photovoltaic Fundamentals and System Components
- Photovoltaic System Design, Sizing and Building Integration
- Code, Regulations and Safety
- Installation Practices