Vitocell 300-V single-coil domestic hot water tanks are made of high-alloy stainless steel to satisfy the highest expectations.
- Long service life due to corrosion-resistant hot water tank and heat exchanger coil construction of high-alloy stainless steel.
- No sacrificial anode required for additional corrosion protection; therefore no anode replacement costs.
- Heating of the entire water content by a heat exchanger coil extending to the tank bottom.
- Reliable hot water comfort due to fast, even heating with large-diameter 1⅜" (35 mm) non-finned heat exchanger coil.
- Minimal standby losses through highly effective HCFC-free insulation.
- Universally suitable – for applications requiring larger quantities of hot water, several Vitocell 300-V tanks can be combined into a multiple-tank battery via common headers.
- Certified to CSA Low Lead Content Certification Program; including US Safe Drinking Water Act, NSF/ANSI 372 as well as other applicable US State requirements.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Water heaters with tank