Korolite® Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) is a high-performance, closed cell, rigid foam insulation material that uses air as its main ingredient
Korolite EPS insulation resists moisture and mold/fungi growth with low environmental impacts, high Long-Term Thermal Resistance, and good drying potential over the long service lives of buildings.
Adding continuous insulation (c.i.) offers higher effective insulation values than adding similar amounts of cavity-insulation and it greatly reduces the risk of condensation, rot and mold with proper detailing & installation. All Korolite® types are available in various standard and customized sizes & thicknesses and can be factory-tapered to create drainage slopes for insulating roof slabs, green roofs, roof decks etc.
- Budget-friendly, stable long-term Thermal Insulation resists moisture and many other adverse effects at the highest insulation value per dollar spent
- Cozy, Healthy Indoor Environments
- Continuous insulation blanket with no formaldehyde nor off-gassing during normal use, does not promote the growth of mold or mildew
- Design flexibility, versatility, and support for all your project needs, available in many compressive strengths and thicknesses. For high jobsite productivity, EPS products are lightweight & easy to handle and cut.
- Excellent durability, recycled content and low environmental impacts using air as insulator instead of CFC, HCFC, or HFC gases.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Contains recycled materials
- Long lifespan
- Developed with reduced environmental impact
- Produced with clean / renewable energy
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Related Searches