High Efficient Corner Window
The Marvin Signature Ultimate Corner Narrow Frame window makes a streamlined architectural statement in expansive sizes, combining narrow profiles and clean lines with industry-leading performance. Pair this corner window with other Marvin narrow frame windows for consistent sightlines that maximize glass and views.
FEATURES OF THE ULTIMATE CORNER NARROW FRAME WINDOW
- Available in heights up to 12 feet or widths up to 7 feet
- Narrow frames and clean lines put the focus on shape and view
- Available in symmetrical or asymmetrical configurations
WHAT ARE CORNER WINDOWS?
A corner window is a single unit comprised of two or more sashes that meet at a corner and span both sides of a building. A corner window requires a special framing method in order to create a rough opening with no corner support.
Eliminating large support structures opens up the entire corner to sweeping panoramic views with minimal visual disruptions and captures light from multiple directions. Corner windows create a clean and modern aesthetic, but do not operate.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Windows & Glazing
- Related Searches