Passive house certified windows
Passive house windows in a tilt and turn design with an aluminum finish
- Max width: 48"
- Max height: 88"
- U - Value: Uw= 0,67 W/(m^2K)
- Triple pane
Also available as a balcony door and combination window.
Available wood species:
We specialize in domestic softwoods, which we process from the log through milling and drying.
- Coastal Douglas Fir (flat, vertical, mixed grain)
- Cypress (Yellow Cedar)
- Western Hemlock
- Alder (clear and knotty)
- Red Oak (quarter and rift sawn)
- White Oak (quarter and rift sawn)
- Western Red Cedar
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Derived from natural materials
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Windows & glazing