High Performance Building Envelope Solutions
Legalett Canada, based in Ontario, design, engineer, manufacture and supply prefabricated Slab-on-Grade Foam Foundation Forms (heated and unheated), Air-Heated Radiant Floors & Slab-on-Grade ICF Floor Systems for commercial, institutional & residential projects in Canada and throughout the U.S. Legalett are specialists in Passive House (or Passivehaus) and Net-Zero-Energy Home Insulated Slab Designs.
Legalett is run by Engineers who are experienced Designers & Manufacturers of Insulated Slab, Foundation & Radiant Heating Products for the Building industry.
30 Years Experience in insulated foundation design and construction makes Legalett ICF Slab-on-Grade forming systems the reliable performance choice...
Legalett's range of high performance building solutions include:
- GEO-Slab Prefabricated Foam Forms for Frost Protected Shallow Foundations (Heated & Unheated)
- GEO-Passive Prefabricated Super Insulated Passive House Slab and Foundation Foam Form Systems, (also for LEED, ZNE, NZEB, Positive Energy Construction)
- ThermalWall PH Panel Super Insulating Passive House Rigid Wall Insulation Panels
- ThermaSill PH High R-Value Thermal Breaks in Doorways for Concrete Slabs
- ThermaBuck PH Insulated window bucks and Insulated door bucks
- Air-Heated Radiant Floor Systems with both water and electric heated options
- EPS-Deck Concrete Deck Forms, lightweight insulated concrete deck forming system
Environmental mission and strategy (ESG)
Legalett's GEO-Passive Super Insulated Slab-on-Grade Foundation System, ThermalWall PH Insulating External Wall Panels and ThermaSill PH Insulated Threshold Solution have both been recognized by the Passive House Institute and are PHI Certified products.