Phase Change Solutions
What is BioPCM?
BioPCM® is a proven, innovative platform of phase change materials. Derived from naturally available materials and from byproducts of manufacturing processes, BioPCM® is highly tunable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-combustible, recyclable and eco-friendly. BioPCM® is available in a variety of form factors including liquid, gel, or solid form. This flexibility ensures that BioPCM® is agnostic to the type of packaging. BioPCM® is also available in dual temperature configuration in one formulation.
Customers across transportation of perishables and pharmaceuticals, buildings and structures, telecom and data centers – use BioPCM® to maintain optimum temperatures, save energy, and reach their sustainable development goals (SDGs).
Phase change materials (PCMs) are substances that absorb and release large amounts of thermal energy while melting and freezing. Our BioPCM® products include a patented family of PCMs developed by Phase Change Solutions (PCS).
As BioPCM® absorbs and releases heat, the material can transition phases between solid-to-gel and solid-to-solid, which is a key differentiator from existing PCMs that transition between solid-to-liquid. BioPCM® can be designed to store and release thermal energy at any precise temperature within the range of -75°C to 175°C, enabling maximum energy performance with minimal impact on the environment.
BioPCM® enables our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and reduce the stress on HVAC systems in buildings, data centers, and telecom shelters and enables temperature control of pharmaceuticals and food products during transportation.
Save with clean technology
Simply by adding our BioPCM solutions is one of the easiest ways to reduce your expenses. Our patented technology is already being used by Fortune 100 companies to reduce their power consumption and control their quality of products during transportation.
- Plant-Based: We believe in making a low environmental impact using plant-based materials
- Local-for-Local: We believe in local-for-local manufacturing
- Reduced Footprint: Our products help lower power consumption, in turn, reducing emissions
- Application Specific: Can be designed for a range of temperature set points between -75°C to 175°C
- Large Capacity: Our products have a high thermal storage to weight ratio
- Longevity: Our products have a long thermal performance lifetime
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Derived from natural materials
- Long lifespan
- Developed with reduced environmental impact