SOFTWOOD COMES FROM A CONIFER, WHICH USUALLY REMAINS EVERGREEN.
When properly prepared, Western Red Cedar stands up to the elements without sacrificing these timeless qualities making it a unique choice in custom building. Used as siding or decking, it is an excellent platform that readily absorbs almost any exterior paint or stain. Western Red Cedar is a popular choice, in door and window manufacturing, decking, siding, stylized mouldings, railings, wall paneling, and posts and beams. Cedar enhances the look and feel of contemporary or traditional design, bringing with it the durable confidence that cedar lumber construction displays.
SUPERIOR INSULAR QUALITIES
- Resistance to moisture and insects
- Superior protection against heat and cold
- Cedar Lumber is easy to work with
- Light and easy to transport
- Easy to cut and shape
- Possesses longevity and good looks
- Cedar has natural moisture inhibitors
- Resistance to insects and pests