The most authentic-looking shake roofing product on the market, featuring industry-leading durability and unsurpassed performance
A pioneer in the composite roofing industry, Enviroshake is renowned for its truly realistic cedar shake aesthetic. Our dies are designed using 3D images of taper-sawn cedar shakes for a truly natural appearance.
A cedar shake roof conveys tradition, beauty, and luxury, but natural cedar is vulnerable to such environmental stressors as freeze–thaw cycles, moisture, UV exposure, and wind. But there is a solution: Enviroshake offers discerning property owners the best of both worlds, offering the traditional beauty you want with the performance nature cannot beat.
Outperforms nature with the durability and weather resistance only an engineered product can offer
Enviroshake’s signature roofing products are created using a superior composite blend. Our proprietary formulation and advanced manufacturing process deliver products with enhanced durability, longevity, and performance.
Multi-width profiles allow stunning natural variation
Achieve the variation of a natural shake roof with every Enviroshake roof. All Enviroshake bundles are pre-shuffled with a combination of shake profiles, enhancing your home with the traditional look of taper-sawn cedar shakes.
Enviroshake® tiles are designed to weather over the course of the first year of installation to reveal their beautiful weathered matte cedar look. By design, Enviroshake products have some variation to authentically emulate the tones of natural cedar. After this initial weathering period, Enviroshake products will maintain their classic aesthetic and rich colour over the lifetime of your roof.
- Unmatched authentic appeal of cedar shake
- Classic taper-sawn cedar shake design
- Enhances the overall appearance of your home
Superior composite blend
- Proprietary formulation of polymers reinforced by natural fibres and elastomers
- Best-in-class UV Inhibitor technology guarantees lasting colour
- Offers Miami Dade-tested wind resistance of 180 mph (290 km/h)
- Awarded Class 4 UL 2218 impact rating
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Requires no pre-treatments or preservatives
- Installs produce less waste than natural cedar installs
- Unconditional Class A ASTM E108 fire-rated products available, suitable for use in high-risk fire zones
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Not damaged by hail, falling debris, or being walked upon
- Not damaged by freeze–thaw cycles
- Does not crack, peel, warp or chip
- Resistant to mold, mildew, algae, and insect damage
- Unconditional Class A ASTM E108 fire rating available, suitable for use in high-risk fire zones
- Many insurance companies offer reduced premiums for switching to Enviroshake® from cedar or slate, especially in environments with high wind and fire- or hail-prone areas.
- Contributes to water efficiency
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Developed with reduced environmental impact
- Roof Trusses
- Related Searches