Polysand synthetic Slate tile is 100% green product.
Using same proven composite Polysand™ material we created New SyntheticSlate™ roofing tile. With its 1/2'' thickness the weight of one tile is only 3.5 pounds, that is 4 times lighter than the natural slate of the same size. Outstanding durability, affordable price and easy installation make it the best available roofing material on the market.
Polysand synthetic Slate tile is 100% green product. Our Polysand composite material makes our tiles almost unbreakable. Our superior UV protection guarantees no fading or color change. You are getting the full protection from sun, snow, hail, wind and rain.
Polysand SyntheticSlate™ tile represents 12" wide by 22" high slate-like tile with 9 1/2" exposure. The installation process is fast and easy, tiles are installed much like natural slate with two nails holding the tile in place. 3" headlap protects from leaking. Marks on the tile help to set the exposure simplifying installation process. Tiles can be easily cut with a circular saw, and all the cut-offs can be returned and recycled again in our product.
Advantages of our composite roofing shingles.
- Polysand™ material is a green product. We use recycled plastic to make our products. Buying our products you contribute to cleaner environment.
- All our products can withstand severe weather conditions with temperature ranges from -60C to +80C degrees.
- Polysand material is very hard to bend and is virtually unbreakable. No more hail and wind damage.
- Our Polysand™ composite material makes our tiles soundproof. You will not hear any noise when it is raining and can sleep peacefully vs. metal roof.
- Our composite roofing shingles are a hard nut to crack for raccoons and squirrels.
- Our tiles are light in weight and therefore don't require roof reinforcement, making transportation and installation easier.
- Polysand™ material will not fade over time as we use high quality UV protection system and color pigments.
- Absolutely moss and weed resistant as there are no pores and water absorption is extremely low.
- Very good flame resistance. Flame doesn't spread along the roof.
- 50 year warranty on roofing shingles.