Thermafiber Mineral Wool Insulation for rainscreen, soundproofing and exterior wall insulation
Thermafiber RainBarrier insulation products are designed for exceptional performance in rainscreen and exterior cavity wall construction applications. With a full portfolio of continuous insulation (ci) products and a wide range of compressive strengths, Thermafiber RainBarrier mineral wool insulation has a solution available for many façade types while being compatible with various mechanical attachment methods and air barrier systems.
Thermafiber SAFB (Sound Attenuation Fire Blankets) are sound absorptive mineral wool batts designed to provide acoustic and fire protection in various wood and steel framed load bearing and non-load bearing sound and fire rated interior construction assemblies.
Thermafiber UltraBatt mineral wool thermal batt insulation is designed for use within wood and steel framed exterior wall, ceiling and floor construction assemblies.
- Moisture resistant and non-deteriorating
- Vermin resistant
- RainBarrier® and UltraBatt™ insulations help conserve energy, reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Fire resistant to temperatures above 1,093º C (2,000º F)
- Recycled content minimum 70%, Standard Fiber
- Contributes to credits in several green building programs such as LEED and Green Globes
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Contains recycled materials
- Mineral Wool
- Owens Corning
- Related Searches