ISORAD V2 EPS panels for radiant floor heating insulation
Insulation panel for radiant floor heating with a multidirectional tube retaining design and ISOCLICK ALIGN clipping system on 4 sides. Registered industrial design.
- For installation under a residential, commercial or industrial concrete slab.
- Can also be used for exterior slabs/sidewalks/ parking lots to accelerate melting of ice and snow during winter.
- Warm water or glycol radiant floor system.
- NEW | Thin version for upper storey floor. R3, R5.
- Ideal for new construction, commercial & multi-units.
Advantages and Benefits
- Simplifies tubing installation.
- The tubing retaining system layout allows multidirectional installation.
- Eliminates the need for wire mesh when it is not required for slab reinforcement.
- Provides a regular interval of tubing.
- Ensures continuity of insulation
- ISOCLICK ALIGN clipping system on 4 sides. Once installed, panels are clipped together and remain in place during installation.
- Contains notches to position easily and quickly the panels and ensuring the alignment of the nubs.
- Prevents heat loss through the soil. Efficient thermal barrier ensuring permanent energy savings.
- Reduces the installation costs of a hydronic radiant floor system.
- Installation of insulation and tubing is easier and faster compared to the installation of such a system with a traditional rigid insulation with wire mesh.
- High compressive strength.
- Available in 16 psi (110 kPa) or 30 psi (210 kPa).
- Respects the environment.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Long lifespan