A system that allows a safe instillation of multiple types of radiant heated floors.
Advantages of the FLEXSnap+ system
- Allows the installation of ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles * as well as wood and soft floor coverings compatible with radiant heated floors.
- Allows the installation of a heating cable and ceramic, porcelain and stone tiles in a single day.
- Large 24 in x 24 inch FLEXSnap mesh roll ensure a fast installation
- Protects the heating cable from damage during and after the installation
- Optimized for all FLEXTHERM surface heating cable lengths.
- Installation while standing thanks to the FLEXGlide tool
- Allows for the more uniform transition between a tiled heated floor and an adjacent natural hardwood floor
- Approved for installation with all cement-based self-leveling underlayments and many FLEXTHERM approved mortars (click here to see all approved products)
- 25 year limited warranty
Floor coverings that are compatible with this product:
- Ceramic, natural stone and porcelain
- Floating floor
- Vinyl and linoleum
- Engineered wood
- Carpet (without rubber backing or carpet padding)
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment