LINEA Grille is a highly customizable panelized linear wood slat / wood blade system designed for interior and exterior wall and ceiling installation
LINEA Grille is composed of wood slats oriented 90° to the mounting surface. LINEA Grille is available in a wide variety of solid wood or real wood veneer options, comes in standard or custom sizes, in standard or custom spacing configurations and in standard, custom or simulated finishes. When combined with LINEA PET Backer or acoustical insulation, LINEA Grille can achieve exceptionally high acoustic performance
Type: LINEA Grille
Wood Species: See Chart
Core: Solid Wood, MDF or Particle Board
Panel Size: 12" W, 3' to 10' ( less 1" for reveal )
Blade Size: See Chart
Spacing: See Chart
Finishes: Natural Clear, Custom Stained or Tinted Clear Finishes in Matte, Satin or Semi Gloss Sheen
Assembly: Wood Backer, Dowel, Wood Backer & Dowel, Flexible Backer or LINEA PET Backer
Fire Rating: Class A per ASTM E–84 (USA) and CAN/ULC S102 (Canada)
Fabric Backer: Optional–See Technical Data for info
• Available in a wide variety of solid woods and wood veneers.
• Standard or custom configurations, slat sizes, spacing, colors and low voc finishes.
• Easily installed with Wood Backers, Dowel, Backer with Dowel and Flexible Backers for radius applications.
• LINEA PET Backer available in many colors. Some restrictions may apply. • Ideal for Interior or covered Exterior applications.
• Class A Fire Rated per ASTM–84 and CAN/ULC S102 is standard.
• FSC Certified and other responsibly harvested wood options available, including PEFC.
• Designed for seismic and non–seismic areas.
• Can be customized to reduce field cutting.
• Can be manufactured for easy downward accessibility where required