The 2300 series window system is a high-performance PVC framed slder and fixed window system
Inspired by Westcoast Contemporary design, and influenced by building science, Westeck’s newest line of windows provides an innovative solution for today’s energy-efficient home.
The Westeck Westcoast Contemporary line of windows allow for bigger and better views, cleaner lines, cleaner glass, easier operation and industry-leading safety.
The 2300 series window system is a high-performance PVC framed slider and fixed window system. This innovative window is designed for color, ease of operation and impressive thermal performance. Thermal values outperform many PVC casement and tilt turn window systems.
If you or your architect can design it, our specialty department can most likely build it.
- 4” frame depth, with 5 cavities deep for improved thermal performance and structure.
- 1.375” nail flange setback to accommodate rain screen applications.
- High-performance installation ready utilizing install straps that lock into the frame.
- 1.25” nail flange for improved anchor bite.
- 1.75” integral renovation flange.
- Fusion welded frame and sash for strength and improved water management, no corner leaks.
- Adhesive foam gaskets at all mullion joints to minimize potential leakage paths of air or water.
- Structural integral mullions utilizing non-metallic full roving polyurethane filled fibreglass reinforcing, (patent pending).
- Windows & Glazing
- Westeck Windows Mfg Inc.
- Related Searches