Ideal for low to mid-rise buildings that require outstanding thermal performance.
Ideal for low to mid-rise buildings that require outstanding thermal performance. Compliant with non-combustibility standards. Larger glazings and two-sided structural silicone finishes available.
Features & benefits
- Ultra-high thermal performance
- R7 Overall, frame and glass (0.85 W/m2·K/0.15 Btu/ft2·F)
- Exclusively triple-glazed
- Improved thermal comfort for occupants and tenants
- Fully-captured (pressure plates on all four sides of glass) for optimal wind load resistance, dead load capacity, and air/water penetration resistance
- Available with two-sided structural silicone exterior finish (vertical or horizontal)
- Compatible with operable vents
- Tested to ASTM, CSA, AAMA, CAN/ULC, and NFPA requirements
- Manufactured, fabricated, and designed in Canada
Performance (thermal, wind load)
Thermal: R7 Overall, frame and glass (0.85 W/m2·K/0.15 Btu/ft2·F)
- 4.7m (h) x 1.5m (w) frame size at 1.5 kPa with 6″ back section: 1.5m (w) x 4.7m (h) frame size with 1.5kPa
- 7.0m (h) x 1.5m (w) frame size at 1.5 kPa with 10” back section: 1.5m (w) x 7.0m (h) frame size with 1.5kPa
- Windows & Glazing
- GlasCurtain inc.
- Related Searches