MINI is designed to provide small spaces with fresh and filtered air without opening the windows, which is quite important during cold or warm periods of the year. A compact heat recovery unit for space-conscious customers, MINI is versatile and can be installed via a window, door, wall, and ceiling.
Notably, MINI is a dual speed 3-IN-1 device that provides air purification, ventilation, and comfort.
- PURIFICATION [Clean Air]. The unit uses a PM2.5 filter (≥MERV13), which consists of an activated carbon fabric layer, to remove pollutants from the outdoor air that is supplied to your space.
- VENTILATION [Fresh Air]. The unit exhausts stale air and pollutants such as germs, CO2, odors, moisture, and particulates from your space while simultaneously supplying fresh and filtered air from the outdoors.
- COMFORT [Conditioned Air]. The unit uses an industry-first patent-pending three-port recuperative shell-and-tube heat exchanger to passively cool or warm the air in your space based on the outdoor conditions thereby reducing your energy bills.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Heat Recovery Ventilators & Energy Recovery Ventilators
- AccuraSEE Mechanical
- Related Searches