Septic systems without electricity that can adapt to all types of projects, big or small
Four separate System O)) solutions, are available for larger watewater treatment projects:
- Advanced secondary water treatment, gravity-fed or with a low-pressure repartition/distribution system
- Tertiary wastewater treatment with disinfection by UV lamp
- Tertiary waste water treatment with chemical disinfection, and
- Passive wastewater tertiary treatment with disinfection and phosphorous removal.
This last solution – branded Dephos O)) – is the only passive tertiary wastewater treatment solution with a technical data sheet from the BNQ (Bureau de normalisation du Québec). The treatment removes over 99% of the phosphorous and up to 99.5% of the pathogens from the septic tank effluent, without the need for electrodes or UV lamps.
- Contributes to water efficiency
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Wastewater & Sewage Treatment
- System O))
- Related Searches