Residential Greywater Recycling - global objective of net zero water.
The Hydraloop H300 system is a decentralized, residential greywater recycling product lending itself to the global objective of net zero water. This patented product collects lightly contaminated greywater from the shower/bath, washing machine and ac condensation; the water is treated, before finally disinfecting it for safe re-use.
The water can then be reused for flushing toilets, operating the washing machine, irrigating the garden, or topping off swimming pools, therefore eliminating the use of potable water for these uses.
This plug-and-play system does not use replaceable filters, membranes or chemicals of any kind and is certified by IAPMO R&T and against the rigorous requirements of NSF/ANSI 350.
Benefits of the Hydraloop Recycling Systems include:
- Save > 45% on tap water
- Reduce > 45% on sewage emission
- Reduce carbon footprint
- 'Fit & forget' turnkey product
- Stylish design and innovative technology
- Fully automatic, self cleaning, low maintenance
- Online performance monitoring 24/7 with smartphone App
- No compromise on hygiene & living comfort
- Contribute towards UNSDGs
- Future proofing the building
- BREEAM & LEED certification points
- Contribute towards sustainable and off-grid living
- Contributes to water efficiency
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment