For Ceiling and Interiors
- Material: PVC
- Lengths Available: 12′, 20′ & 30′
- Installation: U-Channel & V-Groove
ChamClad exterior and interior walls and ceiling panels are transforming architectural design and building practices across North America!
Our interior walls and ceiling systems are an ideal choice for special applications requiring low and/or no maintenance.
ChamClad® dual-profile is a versatile and simple architectural PVC panel. The installation is based on a tongue-and-groove with the product stacking from the bottom up known as a “stacker system”.
If you desire the U-Channel look, simply stack it one on top of the other by the row and insert it to the first stop.
If the desired profile is the V-Groove, simply take a non-marking rubber mallet and tap the top course further onto the board below to achieve the V-Groove.
Industries & Applications:
- Light Industrial
- Agricultural & Farming
- Made in Canada from 100% recycled PVC and LEED compliant
- The perfect product for siding, soffit, interior walls & ceiling applications
- The feel and look of real wood grain
- Versatile V-grove and U-channel profiles embedded into the same panel
- Minimal expansion and contraction
- UV Protectant Coat – No Colour Fade
- High-end quality product with a cost-effective approach
- Impervious to water absorption and bacterial growth
- Lightweight with inner truss design providing outstanding rigidity and strength
- High impact resistance
- Intuitive installation, no special tools required
- Invisible nail flange that creates a clean and high-end finish
- Contains recycled materials
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Metal Siding
- Related Searches