Polyethylene tape for vapor barriers
Tuck Tape is used to join and seal polyethylene vapor barrier joints.
- Adequate pressure must be applied to the tape.
- Must be applied to a clean, dry surface.
- The tape should be affixed to the center of the film overlap joint.
- 30mm of tape should be applied on each side of the overlap.
- Remarkable adhesion to polyethylene.
- Powerful, high-performance adhesion.
- Superior and lasting holding power.
- Helps prevent air infiltration.
- Resists mildew and humidity.
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays.
- Evaluated by CCMC. Report # 14018-R
- VOC rate estimated at 0.1%
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Long lifespan
- Vapor Barrier & Vapor Retarder
- Tuck Tape
- Related Searches