Air barrier spray to reduce air leakage in homes and commercial buildings
AeroBarrier is a nanotechnology-based envelope sealing system developed by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) in the 1990s that measures and seals air leaks through building envelopes.
- Meets the highest air leakage standards.
- Meets Passive House airtight standards.
- Achieves airtight requirements in less time, without costly delay and saving on labor.
- Eliminate noise and odour complaints by simulating the exterior and interior walls.
- Contributes to energy savings through reduced heat loss due to air leakage.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment