Recognized for its innovative and responsible thermal insulation solutions, Isolofoam Group has been investing in expanded polystyrene product research and development for over 40 years. Our tested and proven thermal insulation solutions achieve the highest standards of quality in the industry. Isolofoam Group is proud to offer construction and renovation specialists, dealers and consumers distinctive and efficient products.
High quality products | For new construction & renovation
Your guarantee of simplicity and efficiency energy. Easy to install, Isolofoam Group insulation panels provide considerable energy savings. Isolofoam Group products are designed and manufactured here, in Canada. Its experts offer distinctive and efficient products that meet the Building Code requirements and the highest standards in the industry.
Without HFC and HCFC, the majority of Isolofoam Group’s products contain recycled material, are GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certified and contribute toward LEED credits.
A complete line of insulation panels
ISOCLAD | ABOVE GRADE EXTERIOR WALL INSULATION
Air barrier/non-vapour barrier insulation panel with a laminated membrane.
- Eliminates thermal bridges, creates a continuous air and weather barrier envelope, which in turn reduces heat loss
- No other membrane needed
- Non-vapour barrier material, allows moisture trapped behind walls to evaporate
- ISOCLAD is shiplapped 4 sides for better air and water tightness
ISO R PLUS premium | ABOVE GRADE INTERIOR WALL INSULATION
Vapour barrier insulation panel made of expanded polystyrene with graphite particles (NEOPOR® by BASF-SE) and with an aluminized laminated membrane.
- Membrane reflects 95% of radiant energy
- Reduces the risk of mould by preventing interior moisture from passing through the insulation
- Acts as an air barrier (when taped at the joints) to reduce heat loss
- Eliminates thermal bridges
- Lightweight, flexible, does not produce dust when cut
iFLEXFOAM | UNDER SLAB INSULATION
Expanded polystyrene insulation panel with a laminated membrane on each side and integrating the ISOCLICK clipping system.
- Flexible and resistant to breakage
- Panels clip together which prevents movement after installation and ensures continuity of insulation
ISORAD V2 | RADIANT FLOOR HEATING
Insulation panels for radiant floor heating with a multidirectional tube retaining design (1/2'' or 5/8") and integrating the ISOCLICK ALIGN
- 4-sided clip system ensures panels are properly aligned and secured
- Ensures continuity of insulation.
- ISORAD V2 reduces the installation costs of a hydronic radiant floor system
- Installation of insulation and tubing is easier and faster compared to the installation of such a system with a traditional rigid insulation with wire mesh
ISOLOFOAM HD 160, XHD 200|300|400 | VERSATILE INSULATION
Versatile high density expanded polystyrene insulation panel of 16 psi (110 kPa) to 40 psi (275 kPa). Suitable for several applications: interior and exterior walls, basement walls, concrete slabs, ceilings, cathedral roofs, terraces and parking areas, recreation centres.
- High and permanent insulation value
- High resistance to freezing, thawing, water and moisture.