From walking your job site, creating your Design with our CAD sketch up program, or using our 3D one-on-one Go-Meeting process, through to full construction and beyond. We know what it takes to transform your dreams into a living environment that reflects your passion, your priorities, and your personal sense of comfort, security and style. Building a dream home is a major investment and not all homes are created equally. The exceptional quality of our building materials, engineering and design process also supports quality construction, helping to ensure you enjoy the best building experience and custom home value in the market. Douglas and Barbara Pocha have over 20 years experience in building Homes across the western provinces. We have been awarded as being one of Lindal's Top 10 Dealers Worldwide since 2006 – Top Lindal Dealer Worldwide 2016 and #1 in Canada 2017/2018/2019…From design through to full construction, our Red Carpet service offers full 3D Architectural Designs, guaranteed pricing, full construction with certified licensed and experienced local trades and contractors (options*), LEED certified Professional to provide you with creative options for highly energy efficient, sustainable design.
And unique in the industry, we offer to you Lindal's exclusive Lifetime Structural Warranty! For over 75 years, Lindal Homes has been widely recognized as a leader in innovative design, material quality, and sustainable systems building. In Toronto, Sir Walter Lindal created a building system celebrating efficiency, flexibility and environmental responsiveness. Now transpired into our world renowned Traditional or Modern Designs, are created with the beauty and warmth of our signature engineered Post and Beam building system. Such as our Frank Lloyd Wright IMAGINE Series, in partnership with The FLW Foundation. Our timeless architectural customizable plans, designed for our patented building system, celebrates efficiency, and flexibility with butterfly or any and every type of roof line, soaring heights of wall to wall glass. The Lindal Building System, is predictable, sustainable, modern in spirit, warm in nature, classic to modern designs from 1945, delivered anywhere in the world. The Lindal Building System is perfectly suited for budget conscious clients, with very little waste, and guaranteed pricing customized around your Building Budget. Together with our professional architects, we design your home with you, to take in your expansive views with wall to wall floor to ceiling glass options; a positive and enjoyable experience! Why settle?
Environmental mission and strategy (ESG)
Going Green: Sustainable Energy Efficiency
Our Team is passionate about building cost effective, eco-friendly, high performing homes. We customize our planning, creating highly efficient homes, with our LEEDS Certified Professional Team. There are multiple practical solutions and options to create your home to a Net Zero highly energy efficiency. Its not just about meeting an energy efficient target, but finding the best balance in cost, feasibility, comfort and performance! To have a Green Home you have many options we can guide you through, that will work with your budget. We will provide you with options to work in future components by building smart starting with your planning stages. We will show you options that fit your lifestyle and budget, which will end up saving you money! We will help you craft and build the home of your dreams that is a joy to live in, inspired by your lifestyle, and respects the natural environment capturing your best views with soaring spans of glass, Passive Solar and other 'Green Power' options, and built within your budget. Lindal's innovative building philosophy, top quality materials, backed by the industry's only Lifetime Structural Warranty, together with our personal and excellent customer service, we will guide you step by step from design to move-in; this has been a resounding success for all our customers!
ECO-CONSCIOUS PLANNING & DESIGN
- We will walk you building site, and help you determine the best ideas for capturing the solar gain, your site views, taking into consideration the various seasonal conditions, and maintaining your large growth trees and shrubs!
- We will help you create your home that functions efficiently and provides you with a comfort level that you didn’t even know was possible.
- Our award winning passive solar designs reduces energy consumption, and we will help you create a comfortable, sunbathed home!
- Natural ventilation maintains indoor air quality and helps reduce cooling costs in the summer months, and high quality triple pane windows, with proper window placement keeping your home cozy in the winter months.
- Our team understands what it takes to design and build energy-efficient homes.
- With our LEED certified professional, we will provide you with high energy options, and ways to increase your energy efficiency in readiness for Canada’s Net-Zero targets for 2030! We will find and offer the best solutions for your home, that match your energy savings goals and your comfort, and your wishes! We can show you how to attain GREEN building, while not breaking the bank!
ENERGY EFFICIENT FABRICATION & CONSTRUCTION
- The Lindal building system is a continually-refined assembly of components that are designed to be used together, enhancing structural integrity and reducing infiltration. The Lindal Post and Beam structural system uses engineered building products, being stronger and consume less materials.
- Our designing process ensures full geographical conditions are incorporated into your plan.
- We provide help with planning for energy-efficient products, both in your Lindal package and beyond the building phase.
- Your Lindal building package can be delivered directly to your job site, saving time, money, and gas—a major advantage over the many necessary trips to the local lumber yard when you’re not building a Lindal home.
Energy efficient homes saves us money. In fact, living in a highly efficient energy conscious home, could significantly lower your heating bills. But it might surprise you to know that a high-efficiency home when designed right, can also help us live more comfortable, healthier and better lives! Considering that we prairie dwellers spend approximately 90% of our time indoors, its good to know that building SMART means – 1) better indoor air quality; 2) improved comfort; 3) fewer mould issues; 4) and warmer and less damp spaces in your home!