Our company has provided thermal and acoustical services, like attic blown insulation or removal, dense-pack cellulose insulation for walls and ceilings, and variaty of soundproofing product installations.
Our mission is to provide excellence, efficiency, and quality for existing home retrofits, renovations, and new construction for both residential and commercial clients.
Quality is our top priority for every project, whether small or large, and we are proud of our reputation and customer satisfaction. Every project is built to the same standards and consistent quality as we ensure our professional crew stays current with industry suppliers' latest learning and training.
Insulation and acoustic products are often misused, or steps are overlooked when installing them. You can count on our knowledgeable team to provide quality solutions and installation!
Environmental mission and strategy (ESG)
At Warm Cozy Cozy, we are committed to minimizing our environmental impact while providing our customers with high-quality cellulose fibre insulation amongst other solutions. As a trade contractor specializing in installing this green product, we understand the importance of sustainable and eco-friendly practices in the construction industry.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional cellulose insulation services that prioritize the environment. Here are six key ways we achieve this:
- We have chosen to specialize in cellulose insulation service which is made up from up to 85% recycled woodfibre materials ensuring that our installations have a minimal impact on the environment.
- We prioritize safety and the environment by selecting cellulose insulation that incorporates boric acid, an insecticide and flame retardant commonly found in agricultural, industrial, and medical products.
- We make sure to choose cellulose insulation manufacturers sourcing raw materials from responsibly managed forestry, ensuring that we contribute to the long-term health of our planet.
- We choose cellulose insulation and other products that is produced regionally, reducing shipping distances and minimizing fuel emissions.
- We work with specialized equipment to ensure better application of the product and minimizing waste and its impact on the environment.
- We recognize the benefits of cellulose insulation in sequestering carbon, which helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and mitigate climate change by lowering the carbon footprint of homes.
Our commitment to environmental sustainability goes beyond just our insulation choices. We strive to reduce our carbon footprint, minimize waste and pollution, conserve natural resources, and promote sustainable practices in all that we do. By choosing cellulose insulation, we are proud to be making a positive impact on the environment and the future of the construction industry.