Forbo Flooring Systems is a leading global player in high-quality commercial flooring and total solutions for projects including linoleum, luxury vinyl tile and flocked textile.
With over 65% market share, Forbo is a global leader in linoleum, which is sold in rolls as well as modular tiles. To learn more about the structure, board of directors and key people of the Forbo Group, visit its website.
Environmental mission and strategy (ESG)
Some of our accomplishments
- The average carbon emissions per square meter of our products have decreased by 70% between 2004 and 2021.
- Overall, 23% of our flooring is made from recycled materials by weight, with some individual products containing up to 89% recycled materials.
- All of our product categories consist of adhesive-free flooring made from safe, 100% traceable raw materials.
- 47 flooring lines comply with independently assessed Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs).
- All EPDs include statements on human health impact and ecotoxicity.
- Over 10 years of annual product sustainability reporting in accordance with Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines.
2025 SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM
We create better environments
We are driven by a long-term ambition: to become YOUR trusted partner for flooring made from renewable raw materials in a circular economy. We want to make it easy for architects, contractors, installers and building owners to make the right choice of flooring, one that takes into account the circular economy, reduces their carbon footprint and waste generation and maximizes the use of renewable materials.