NEW Safe and Sound RF-ECO 5G Shielding Paint - 1 US Gallon protects against the entire spectrum of electrosmog – including that of 5G. Shielding .
NEW Safe and Sound RF-ECO 5G Shielding Paint - 1 US Gallon protects against the entire spectrum of electrosmog – including that of 5G. Shielding is greater than 99.9% attenuation or 39db of wireless radiation!
Paint can be used for both interior and exterior applications. This liquid armour blocks low-frequency AC electric fields when grounded. It effectively shields RF radiation from 200 MHz to 40 GHz. For 5G protection: low-band from 600 MHz to 1 GHz, mid-band from 1 GHz to 6 GHz, and high-band from 20 GHz to ~ 40 GHz.
This exceptional product by Safe Living Technologies Inc. has a pure-acrylics binder for good adhesion on a wide variety of surfaces and substrates, including latex paint, construction board, cement, plaster, polystyrene and masonry.
RF-ECO 5G Shielding Paint is water-based and environmentally friendly. This paint is a non-toxic high quality pure acrylic binder which is environmentally friendly, and contains only 0.027 oz/Gal. VOC’s - which is classified as a Zero VOC Paint.
RF-ECO 5G Shielding Paint is usually applied as a primer with a brush and roller like any other paint, and is then covered with two layers of interior or exterior topcoat paint. Two layers of shielding paint may be applied for further effectiveness - even three layers in extreme cases.
Infused with natural graphite and carbon black for shielding, RF-ECO 5G Shielding Paint is electrically conductive and black in colour. Grounding the paint is required and to be completed by a locally licensed electrician. Comes in an easy-to-pour container with a storage lid and has a shelf life of 3+ years.
Let us quote your project for EMF Paint and EMF Building Materials
- Shielding attenuation at 1 GHz: 39 dB
- Available in 1 US gallon
- Coverage per 1 US gallon: 172 - 344 sq ft (varies depending on thickness of layer)
- VOC: This paint is a non-toxic high quality pure acrylic binder which offers excellent ecology and contains only 0.027 oz/Gal. VOC’s - which is classified as a Zero VOC Paint.
- High water resistance
- Shelf life: 3 + years
- Corrosion resistant; contains no metallic particles
- Paint is frost-resistant
- Topcoat: Paint is black, so you will likely require two topcoats of regular water base latex paint to fully cover the black.
- Grounding required; there are some accessories required in order to ground the paint. The GSX Conductive Tape, also sold by Safe Living Technologies, is externally conductive on both sides and is used to enhance the conductivity of the paint.
- For exterior projects, a fiber additive may be mixed in with the paint.
- Developed in accordance with strict ecological criteria. The carbon black used has the lowest emissions on the market. The graphite is natural and untreated. Safe Living Technologies Inc. does not use graphene.
- 39 dB with 1 layer, and 45 dB with 2 layers (various depending on thickness of layer)
- Interior/Exterior: 43 - 86 SqFt/Qt. or 172 - 344 SqFt/Gal. (varies depending on thickness of layer)
- Living Areas: Protects against EMFs including cell towers, 5G antennas, cordless phones, Wi-Fi routers, television, radio stations, and more.
- Workplace: Prevents interception of data from wireless networks and potentially bugged conference rooms.
- Science and Medical Facilities: Provides shielding of electromagnetic interference (EMI) sensitive facilities and equipment, and safeguards sensitive technical equipment.
- Electronic Industry: Reduces interference between electrical devices & equipment.
- Water, natural graphite, pure acrylics dispersion, carbon black, plus additives and preservative.
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Long lifespan
- Developed with reduced environmental impact