A practical solution when looking to meet different R-values since the distance between walls is flexible.
An exterior wall is built from two parallel stud walls. Both stud walls and the space between them are filled with dense-pack insulation. The exterior is sheathed and finished conventionally with a weather-resistive barrier (WRB) and rain screen.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment
- Derived from natural materials
- Developed with reduced environmental impact
- Components for Prefabricated Structures
- WINTON PROLINE