A very quiet, efficient and economical high efficiency wood fired boiler for burning logs
The new generation Robust series has been developed as a very quiet, efficient and economical water heating boiler for for burning wood logs. The large combustion chamber takes a volume of fuel which will last up to 7 hours of heating.
Large heat absorbing surfaces, extended hot gas passages and pre-heated intake air ensures Robust series boilers are one of the most efficient wood burning heating boilers on the market in North America, and ideal for off grid homes.
With smart design, easy access allows easy and quick cleaning when required.
What makes the Robust Series different from other woodburning boilers?
- Independantly adjustable primary and secondary combustion air.
- Functional and User Friendly Control Panel.
- Modulating forced air draft fan.
- Vertical heat exchanger tubes with turbulators.
- Easy cleaning without removing any covers,
- Newly designed Refractory Cement heat chamber parts are:
- Smaller and Lighter for easy servicing,
- Modular for easy replacement of the damaged parts,
- By-Pass duct is larger than ever. A mechanical switch senses the door is open and tells the fan to work at full capacity.
- Ellipsoid form of the combustion chamber allows more fuel to be loaded.
- Boiler basement design allows both Forklift and pallet truck easy loading and delivery.
- Long service life with robust structure.
- Interior negative pressure ensures safety.
- Interchangeable emergency heat discharge system.
- Dual purpose Anti-Tarring Plates:
- Prevents and Delays Condensation in the boiler
- Increases efficiency by acting as a pre-heating intake air duct
- Large ash tray makes cleaning easy.
- Contributes to energy efficiency
- Long lifespan