Properties for sale | Montreal
An innovative frame made of solid wood for an eco-friendly project.
An ecosystem in itself
Nestled between your unit and your neighbourhood is a microcosm of everything you need to make life more enjoyable. Whether you choose a condo, an urban townhouse or a penthouse, Arbora offers a unique lifestyle with a multitude of integrated and à-la-carte services.
Also, take advantage of the flexibility and independence offered by our rental-only phase.
Inspired by nature and designed for the city, Arbora is a natural fit for Griffintown.
What was once the site of a bustling lumberyard will soon see the emergence of a solid wood structure with a unique, contemporary signature. Firmly planted in the heart of a thriving neighbourhood, this eco-friendly project made with black spruce from the boreal forests of northern Quebec promises to be a local hub and a great place to live. Choosing Arbora means stepping into a sustainably designed ecosystem where apartments and shops intertwine to enhance daily life. Being at Arbora means being in tune with nature in an urban forest, unlike anything else around.
Solid by nature Arbora is one of the first buildings in Quebec to be built with a solid wood frame of cross-laminated timber (CLT), known for its strength and performance. It is also the province’s largest residential project in terms of number of units built using CLT.
Choosing Arbora means:
- Innovation construction using CLT solid wood
- An ecosystem that encompasses local gourmand boutiques and shops
- An urban forest like no other with conversation areas and an art station
- High ceilings and exposed beams and posts
- A unique lifestyle with a multitude of integrated and à-la-carte services
- Private terraces, loggias and balconies that dwarf the competition
- Easy access to sustainable means of transportation
- Superior energy efficiency (LEED Platinum certification pending)
- An ideal geographic location, just a two-minute walk from vibrant Notre-Dame Street
- A heated outdoor swimming pool for condo owners
Innovative modern design
High performance, small carbon footprint Arbora is designed to have the smallest environmental footprint possible and to achieve LEED certification. Superior airtightness and LED lighting will mean signifi cantly smaller energy bills, and high-quality plumbing fi xtures will help minimize bathroom water consumption.
The warmth of wood with exposed wooden beams and posts, the units will have a distinctive style.
At Arbora, escape and relax in the restorative green space at ground level that occupies 40% of the site area.