There are so many good reasons to work with Stilewood International Door & Window. Here are just 10 of them:
1. Unique technologies created especially for the work we do Our attention to construction details – using such techniques as Stilewood’s exclusive fluted tenons, linear-serrated edges and panel-smart technology – means we can craft doors that never warp, split, crack or separate at the stiles. Try us. You’ll see why some have called our work “furniture for your walls.”
2. "Any size, any style, any species" At Stilewood, our philosophy “Any style, any size, any species” underlies our worldwide success. This attitude, coupled with some of finest design and woodworking experts available, allows your Stilewood design team to focus on creativity rather than product availability.
3. CAD shop drawing services The Stilewood design team prepares and provides you with detailed shop drawings for all window and door openings. Each of these drawings is crafted to scale, enabling the designer to work to exact, proper scale for every window or door in your project. These same drawings are so accurate and precise that it’s then easy for the site authorities to review window and door specifications for: functionality and handling, construction method, material selection and grain direction, joint details, hardware and more.
4. Unique approach to project management A technical sales consultant supports each Stilewood project. Your personal consultant will keep you in the loop about all product choices and specifications. They will further ensure that the project always uses the right materials and methods. And, our project managers use site visits and a customized manufacturing plan of action to keep everything right – as well as right on track. During your project, your Stilewood technical sales consultant will meet with project authorities whenever needed, to offer expert opinion on subjects such as floor and wall details, architectural site lines, rough openings and door hardware options.
5. You deal directly with upper management Throughout your project, you – like all our customers – enjoy direct contact with Stilewood’s upper management staff. This ensures that your production outcomes are timely and accurate.
6. Products for every application Stilewood International Door and Window is your one-stop shop for all your door, window and millwork needs. That’s how our company was conceived – and that’s what we continue to take pride in doing. Whether your project requires traditional or contemporary products, Stilewood has an answer for each and every type of application.
7. Stilewood searches the world for leading brands So that we can offer you a full product portfolio, Stilewood carries leading window and door brands from across Europe and the United States. These brands include: Serramenti Brombal from Italy; Unilux from Germany; and Sierra Pacific Windows
8. The Stilewood absolutely right guarantee In the rare event that a Stilewood door underperforms or gets damaged during shipment, you can count on your Stilewood team to make it right – promptly, hassle-free and without question.
9. 60 years of making clients happy Since 1957, our people at Stilewood have been producing quality wood products built to last. Our shop has undergone many changes since we started, but the vision and values have never wavered. Our goal is this: To inspire the design and architectural community by providing creative yet practical solutions, something we do routinely – and proudly – because of our long years of experience.
10. Stilewood is environmentally responsible From the materials and adhesives we use to the way we separate our waste, Stilewood upholds the best and most conscientious practices in being a sustainable and green business. To ensure that the wood we use is fully used, we grade each piece of material before production. We make sure to recycle chopped material that lacks the right aesthetic qualities – whether in colour, grain or texture – into the inner parts of our wood door cores. The result: None of our wood goes to waste.
Sustainability & ESG Rating
From the materials and adhesives used in production, to the way we separate our waste – Stilewood upholds sustainable and green business practices. To ensure that the wood fibre is fully utilized, we grade each piece of material before it is used in the production process. The chopped material that lacks certain aesthetic qualities, whether that be the colour, grain, or texture, is recycled back into the inner part of our wood door cores, ensuring that all of our material is used to its full capacity.