Producing a broad range of paper products responsibly.
Catalyst, a Paper Excellence Company manufactures diverse papers such as industrial packaging, food service, coated groundwood, newsprint, directory, as well as market pulp.
Customers include retailers, publishers and commercial printers in North America, Latin America, the Pacific Rim and Europe.
With three mills in western North America, Catalyst has annual production capacity of 1.3 million tonnes. Catalyst is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, and has been ranked by Corporate Knights magazine for 11 consecutive years as one of the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada.
As western North America's largest producer of mechanical printing paper and a recognized leader in sustainable business practices, Catalyst manufactures a broad range of high quality products ideally suited to our times.
Sustainability & ESG Rating
Catalyst and Sustainability
- Our fibre is derived from well-managed, sustainable North American forests
- Our mills are low-carbon leaders in energy efficiency
- We have long-lasting relationships with key environmental groups
- We have best-in-class transparency in environmental reporting
- We have leading renewable energy and waste management practices