WHO WE ARE
Bunkie Life is the leading manufacturer of bunkie kits in Canada. We specialize in the production of bunkies at our factory in Rockwood, ON. We strive to fulfil our client’s expectations and deliver consistent results.
Bunkie Life’s must-have features:
- Interlocking wooden logs made from kiln-dried premium grade Northern Spruce; an attractive high-quality softwood for durable construction
- Double pane windows for energy efficiency and to let natural light and fresh air in
- Bunkie Cabins: 6 models with spacious main areas
- Bunkies with Lofts: 3 models with lofts, largest fits a king size bed
- Tongue and groove floorboards
- Roof deck boards; add your own choice of roof, shingles or metal
- All the hardware comes in the kit so you don’t have to run to the store
- Easy to follow building instructions, videos, and written
- Many bunkie kits are snow load rated and engineered stamped drawings are available
- You can become part of a community of over 1,200+ Bunkie Life owners who share helpful tips and ideas
WHY BUILD A BUNKIE
Bunkies are the best way to build extra space on your cottage or home property.
You can have extra space for guests, a home office, studio, or a private getaway to enjoy your favourite area of your property. You could also turn your bunkie into an Airbnb to earn extra money.
A bunkie is a great place for extra space, a getaway for family or friends, a studio, private spot for writing or reading, and grandkids, families and friends love them!
“We built a bunkie because we needed the extra space for visiting family. We also plan to rent it out as it sits on 60 acres of wooded farmland”
“I started looking at my options for extra space. I realized that building an addition would be too expensive and time-consuming. A bunkie seemed like the perfect solution, so I ordered and built it in the fall of 2021.”
The possibilities are endless, and the best part is you can build a bunkie in a few days.