Specialist installation of liquid thermal barrier for windows to block ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) rays.
Energy efficient, SketchThermo drastically reduces heat transfer between the exterior and interior of the building while allowing natural light to pass through. This reduction translates into a 3°C to 5°C cooler interior temperature in summer and a significant reduction in heat loss in winter.
Cooler temperatures in summer means a building that costs less to air condition. Less heat loss in winter means lower heating costs. It also means a better maintenance of the ambient temperature and more comfort for the occupants!
- Reduces indoor temperature up to 5°C in summer
- Significant reduction in air conditioning demand
- Reduction of heat loss through windows in winter
- Considerable reduction of heating needs in winter
- Significant reduction in air conditioning costs
- Important reduction in heating costs
- Transforms your actual windows into energy efficient ones, without replacing them
- Designed to perform perfectly for over 20 years
- Typical Return on investment in 3 to 4 years
- Reduces condensation on the glass by 50%
- Effectively prevents the formation of mold
- Blocks ultraviolet rays and infrared rays
- Allows natural light to enter the building
- Slows down the deterioration and aging caused by ultraviolet rays on furniture and interior materials