Septic systems that can adapt to all types of projects, big or small
Four separate System O)) solutions, are available to larger projects:
- Advanced secondary treatment, gravity-fed or with a low-pressure repartition/distribution system
- Tertiary treatment with disinfection by UV lamp
- Tertiary treatment with chemical disinfection, and
- Passive tertiary treatment with disinfection and phosphorous removal.
This last solution – branded Dephos O)) – is the only passive tertiary treatment solution with a technical data sheet from the BNQ (Bureau de normalisation du Québec). The treatment removes over 99% of the phosphorous and up to 99.5% of the pathogens from the septic tank effluent, without the need for electrodes or UV lamps.
- Contributes to water efficiency
- Long lifespan
- Limited impact on the natural environment
- Wastewater & Sewage treatment