Radostat continuously operating radon gas detector activates HRV systems when radon gas concentration reaches unsafe levels.
The Radostat is a continuously operating radon detector that is coupled with ventilation systems and activates them when the indoor concentration of radon gas reaches unsafe levels.
- Real-time continuous radon sensor
- Non-invasive design integrates into existing HRV/ERV
- Activates at a peak of 150 Bq/m3 (4.0 pCi/L)
- Economical operation activates only as needed
- Contributes to a healthy indoor environment