Fenstür Windows and Doors, located on Vancouver Island, is a division of Wescon Cedar Products Ltd. Wescon was established in 1985 in Duncan, BC, where its operations remain to this day. It has grown from a basement startup to a 55,000 ft2 manufacturing facility that employs over 40 skilled craftsmen producing over 20,000 doors and windows annually. Started in 2013, Fenstür builds on three decades of quality craftsmanship and integrates advanced technology with environmentally sustainable processes to deliver quality, energy efficient windows and doors to the North American market. We specialize in lift-and-slide doors, and tilt and turn windows. Fenstür is known for manufacturing products that are "ahead of our time".
Sustainability & ESG Rating
Some notable achievements we are especially proud of:
- In 2018 Fenstür became North Americas first and only Passive House Certified wooden window and door manufacturer
- We manufacture the most energy efficient wooden doors and windows in Canada
- We manufacture the largest windows and doors in Canada
- We are known for having some of the lowest-maintenance windows and doors in North America
- We have the lowest lift and slide door threshold, with NAFS certification, in North America
- We were the first company in Canada to pass a NAFS test for a lift and slide door
- We have the largest swinging entry doors with NAFS certification in Canada at 55 x 104"
- We are the only company in North America with tilt and turn window change of profile technology
- We are the largest solid wood door manufacturer in Western Canada