London Eco-Metal Manufacturing, a family-owned and operated company, is an industry leading manufacturer of affordable, quality steel and aluminum roofing for the environmentally conscious consumer.
Why you should choose a metal roof:
- Beauty and function - Metal roofs look better and last longer,
- Excellent long term investment - Lowest cost per annum coverage,
- Fire resistant - Class A fire resistant,
- Wind resistant - Class A wind resistant (up to 150 km/h),
- Light weight - Eliminating structural sagging,
- Moisture resistant - Treated metal and finishes resist oxidation,
- Stain resistant - Mildew resistant, unlike asphalt shingles,
- 100% recyclable materials - Environmentally friendly,
- No maintenance required.
Since 2009, we have produced thousands of residential and commercial roofs, small and large. With many years of combined manufacturing and home renovation experience, we possess an unparalleled understanding of today’s ultracompetitive business world, as well as the true needs and desires of homeowners throughout Ontario and Canada.
We know our customers take pride in their homes and properties, and making high quality improvements will only add to their enjoyment and value. This is why London Eco-Metal Manufacturing is uncompromising when it comes to the detail that goes into our products.
From our family to yours, our promise is to provide the highest level of craftsmanship and material in the expanding metal roofing market.
As an environmentally-friendly roofing material, metal has proven to be a high-quality product for use on any property to ensure protection against heat, UV light, corrosion, and storms. Especially in areas of intense winter conditions, it is important to avoid shortcuts when it comes to selecting and installing a new roof.
Metal roof coverings have extremely long lifespans, and are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life.